Call Today 704-876-1834
Emergency Services | Maintenance Schedules
Our reliable technicians professionally inspect, repair, service or pump your septic system in the Piedmont and Foothills of North Carolina. Our service area extends from northern Mecklenburg county, the Lake Norman area, east to Salisbury, Clemmons and Mocksville and north to Statesville, Hickory, Conover and Taylorsville, NC. Your septic system will be professionally assessed for the best, most affordable and effective solution possible, and you will receive an estimate before any work begins.
Preventive maintenance to septic systems is critical to extending the life of your system, saving you thousands of dollars in repairs, replacements and damage. For industrial and residential septic tank pumping service, we make recommendations based on individual needs.
Emergency service is available; courteousness is required of our employees at all times. Contact us for all of your septic tank pumping, septic system repair, grease trap services, and TerraLift septic drainfield repair operation. If you live in or around the Mooresville, Statesville, Cornelius, Troutman, Sherrills Ford and Mocksville, NC areas.
Grease trap pumping and cleaning is a huge part of our expanding business. We offer scheduled maintenance based on FOG inspection requirements, tank size, usage and volume. We are able to accommodate your challenging schedule to avoid pumping during crowded meal times, and as we grow, night-time services to facilities with grease tanks outside will be offered.
Regular septic tank pumping service is highly recommended, if not essential, to the extended life of your septic system. There are many reasons for septic system failure, most commonly are improper use and lack of periodic cleaning or pump-out of the septic tank. Septic tanks are designed for solids to settle and form a sludge layer at the bottom of your tank. Over time, if your tank is not properly maintained, this sludge or solid material will eventually clog your disposal system, causing premature system failure. You can prevent most septic problems, and save on costly repairs, by having your septic system regularly maintained.
Helpful Tips to extend the life of your septic system:
- Do not flush the following materials down the toilet:
- Paper towels
- Sanitary hygiene products
- Baby wipes
Although these products WILL flush, they don’t break down properly or quickly enough in the septic tank, and can easily cause septic system failure.
- Eliminate or highly limit the amount of food waste you send down the garbage disposal.
- Chemicals like detergents, bleach, fabric softeners, paints, paint thinners, motor oil, degreasers and household hazardous wastes will prevent your septic tank waste from breaking down.
- Don’t pour cooking grease, oils or other fats down your drains.
- Conserve water by washing full loads of clothes, fixing leaky faucets and running toilets, and installing low-flow plumbing fixtures.
- Be cautious about your selection of landscape plants, making sure that the plants and trees are compatible with your septic system. Roots can damage pipes and clog the drainfield. Lawns are the best type of cover for septic tanks and septic drainfields.