Welcome to Lentz Septic tank service where…
We solve all your septic tank problems!!
Lentz Septic Tank Service has been servicing the residential and commercial septic tank needs of Iredell County and surrounding areas since 1958. We are locally owned and a family-operated business. Since 1958 we have been putting our customers first to ensure a speedy response at a competitive price for any of your septic needs. We guarantee that our trained and licensed professionals do quality work. This means we can analyze and fix the problem so you don't have to worry about it anymore. We take pride in providing fast, effective, and inexpensive services to our customers they can rely on, especially in emergency situations. So what are you waiting for? Give us a call and we will get the job done.
Emergency Service Available
Have an emergency that needs attention? Call us at 704-876-1834 or 704-664-9616.
Has your sewer backed up? Is sewage flowing into your home or building? If so, you need a septic and sewer specialist. There is no problem too big or too small that we can't solve.
TIPS FOR MAINTAINING YOUR SEPTIC SYSTEM
- For longer system life, pump your tank every 3 years.
- Do not put too much water into the septic system; typical water use is about 50 gallons per day for each person in the family.
- Do not add materials (chemicals, sanitary napkins, applicators and so on) or other domestic wastewater.
- Restrict the use of garbage disposal.
- Do not pour grease or cooking oils down the sink drain.
- Make a diagram showing the location of your tank, drain field and repair area.
- Install a watertight concrete riser over the septic tank to simplify access.
- Periodically have the solids pumped out of the septic tank.
- Maintain adequate vegetative cover over the drain field.
- Keep surface waters away from the tank and drain field.
- Keep automobiles and heavy equipment off the system.
- Do not plan any building additions, pools, driveways or other construction work near the septic system or the repair area.