To assist in breaking down the contents of the septic tank, and improve the health of the Septic System overall,
We recommend Bio-Tab®.
Bio-Tab®’s carefully constructed tablet sinks to the bottom of your septic tank where build-up problems begin. Bio-Tab®’s composition of enzymes and bacteria allow it to gradually dissolve to create a growing area of activity at the bottom of the tank that digests and liquefies organic waste.
HOW Bio-Tab® WORKS
- When Bio-Tab® is first added to the septic system, the tablet sinks to the bottom of the tank where there is little to no oxygen. This is where the anaerobic bacteria work best – in the absence of oxygen. Here they dissolve the solids and sludge. The liquid then passes into the drain field to be absorbed into the ground.
- Once in the drain field, liquid waste is exposed to the air where aerobic bacteria, which works in the presence of oxygen, can continue the breakdown process. This allows the natural filter action of the surrounding ground to remain unclogged in order to naturally absorb and purify the waste.
- Because Bio-Tab® is able to establish itself by working from the inside out, using it will aid and support the natural digestion of waste, helping your septic system to successfully complete its role and maintain good working condition.
- Composed by organisms deemed safe by the EPA, Bio-Tab® is non-toxic to humans and animals. It is a non-corrosive and non-poisonous product that will not harm plumbing or septic systems.
- The Bio-Tab® concept has been designed with you in mind. The combination of tablet form and technologically advanced chemistry assures you of consistent product performance and dosage. These concentrated, time release tablets allow you to easily treat your septic system once per month without the inconvenience of messy liquids or dusty powders.
- Produced by Century Chemical Corporation
Lentz Septic Tank Service is proud to be an authorized distributor of Bio-Tab®.
Lentz Septic Tank Service provides Grease Trap Pumping and Maintenance Contracts to Iredell and Surrounding Counties, the Piedmont and Foothills of NC including:
Lake Norman: North Charlotte | Huntersville | Cornelius | Davidson | Denver | Mooresville | Sherrills Ford | Terrell | Mt. Mourne | Troutman
Beyond LKN: Salisbury | Clemmons | Statesville | Mocksville | Taylorsville | Newton | Conover | Hickory | Elkin | Yadkinville | Harmony | Union Grove
Ask Us about our Special Offer on Bio-Tab when You Schedule Your Septic Tank Pumping Service!