Emergency Grease Trap Services / Reliable Maintenance Technicians
Restaurant | School | Hotel | Deli | Daycare | Retirement Facility
No Grease Trap Job is Too Large or Too Small:
We currently provide Grease Trap Services for the local Prison, McDonald’s, Arby’s, Hospitals, Bakeries, Smoothie Shops, Daycare Centers.
If you have FOG, you need Grease Trap Services
“FOG” = Fats. Oil. Grease.
A wastewater industry term—has negative impacts on wastewater collection and treatment systems. Many wastewater collection system blockages can be traced directly to FOG, and such blockages are serious, causing sewage spills, manhole overflows, or sewage backups into homes and businesses.
Every facility with a commercial kitchen in the state of NC is required to have a grease trap (or grease interceptor). Lentz Septic Tank Service works directly with facility owners/managers and FOG Inspectors to provide a complete service plan that is cost effective for the facility owner, convenient (especially as it relates to the odor and timing of heavy customer traffic), and protects the waterways, sewer lines, and environment.
Nothing can ruin your hard-earned reputation faster than the stinky mess of an overflowing grease trap system in your restaurant or food service business. Any kind of sewer backup will quickly disrupt your business, can increase health risks and eventually could pollute our local water supply. The reliable service you will receive from Lentz Septic will help prevent these costly disruptions with regular cleaning of your grease traps. In addition, to prevent untreated wastewater from entering and polluting, our waterways, we “jet” related flow pipes. This not only protects your business and the environment, it reduces your liabilities and costs by preventing expensive clean-ups from blockages and overflows in the Catawba river basin and your community in and around Huntersville NC, Denver NC, Mooresville NC, and Hickory NC.
– 100% Compliant with your FOG (Fats, Grease & Oil) Ordinance and Health Department
– Reliable, Courteous Technicians
– Emergency Service
Why would a facility owner/manager care who provides their Grease Trap Services or how they are cleaned?
You have enough things on your mind & Lentz Septic Tank Service understands what your biggest Grease Trap Challenges are:
Although Lentz Septic Tank Service cannot completely eliminate the odor caused by grease trap cleaning, our new, state-of-the-art grease truck has a deodorizer tank that expels a fog of clean-smelling air into the space around the truck. We are also able to schedule visits during times when your customers are not present.
Lentz Septic Tank Service acts as your personal “Grease Trap Assistant” making it EASY to meet your city, county and state FOG requirements. We’ll make sure that your FOG inspector receives accurate, up-to-date manifests for your facility. When an inspector shows up, you don’t have to dig through paperwork to find an invoice, they already have it (or we can re-send it to them quickly). Lentz schedules visits based on your required frequency, and we help accommodate a schedule that prevents us from pumping grease traps during your high volume time of day (or day of week).
In several ways, Lentz Septic Tank Service is able to help restaurant and other facility owners save money:
- By having a contract with a specific time frame for your grease trap service, you save money by removing any opportunity for non-compliance fines from your FOG inspector. And, hopefully this will never happen, the chance of being fined from the city if a sewer line is clogged, creating sanitary sewer overflows, hazardous conditions in the collection system, or treatment plant inhibitions. Without a proper manifest, and proper cleaning, your restaurant may become liable for the damage.
- Having a grease trap that is PROPERLY (sides of tank are scraped clean and the tank is rinsed out after cleaning) and regularly maintained, WILL ABSOLUTELY last years longer than a trap that has old grease and old residue.
- It IS expensive to have a grease trap replaced, and it is also expensive to have a grease trap cleaned that has gone too long before being pumped.
- Grease traps are designed to prevent excessive introduction of oil and grease into the sewer system and wastewater treatment plants.
Call Today 704-876-1834
Your responsibility, as a facility owner, is to make sure that your grease trap is properly maintained.
Our responsibility as a “Certified Grease Trap Hauler” is to take all of the guess work out of your Grease Trap responsibility.
Emergency Services | Maintenance Schedules
We currently service the local Prison, McDonald’s, Arby’s, Hospitals, Bakeries, Smoothie Shops, Daycare Centers.
Call Today 704-876-1834
Fill out the form below for
Your Personalized Grease Trap Service Proposal
Call Lentz Septic Tank Service for all your Grease Trap Services & Septic needs!
Lentz Septic Tank Service provides Grease Trap Pumping and Maintenance Contracts to Iredell and Surrounding Counties, the Piedmont and Foothills of NC including:
Lake Norman: North Charlotte | Huntersville | Cornelius | Davidson | Denver | Mooresville | Sherrills Ford | Terrell | Mt. Mourne | Troutman
Beyond LKN: Salisbury | Clemmons | Statesville | Mocksville | Taylorsville | Newton | Conover | Hickory | Elkin | Yadkinville | Harmony | Union Grove