Bio-Tab®’s carefully constructed tablet sinks to the bottom of your septic tank where build-up problems begin. Bio-Tab®’s composition of enzymes and bacteria allow it to gradually dissolve to create a growing area of activity at the bottom of the tank that digests and liquefies organic waste.
Only $49.95 for a Full Year Supply (a $70 Value) Use Coupon Code BIO-10 for Your 10% Discount on Bio-Tab® *HURRY, offer expires March 31, 201710% Discount
- When Bio-Tab® is first added to the septic system, the tablet sinks to the bottom of the tank where there is little to no oxygen. This is where the anaerobic bacteria work best – in the absence of oxygen. Here they dissolve the solids and sludge. The liquid then passes into the drain field to be absorbed into the ground.
- Once in the drain field, liquid waste is exposed to the air where aerobic bacteria, which works in the presence of oxygen, can continue the breakdown process. This allows the natural filter action of the surrounding ground to remain unclogged in order to naturally absorb and purify the waste.
- Because Bio-Tab® is able to establish itself by working from the inside out, using it will aid and support the natural digestion of waste, helping your septic system to successfully complete its role and maintain good working condition.
- Composed by organisms deemed safe by the EPA, Bio-Tab® is non-toxic to humans and animals. It is a non-corrosive and non-poisonous product that will not harm plumbing or septic systems.
- The Bio-Tab® concept has been designed with you in mind. The combination of tablet form and technologically advanced chemistry assures you of consistent product performance and dosage. These concentrated, time release tablets allow you to easily treat your septic system once per month without the inconvenience of messy liquids or dusty powders.
- Produced by Century Chemical Corporation, Lentz Septic Tank Service is proud to be an authorized distributor of Bio-Tab®.
Recent Posts: LENTZ Septic Tank Service
What is a Sanitary Tee? All septic tanks are made with an opening for the waste to exit the tank into the septic drainfield. This opening is called the outlet. Inside the tank at the outlet, there will be a PVC “T”-shaped fitting, called the Sanitary Tee, consisting of a short section of horizontal piping […]
To prevent a plumbing disaster, the following items may be safely flushed down the toilet without damaging the septic system: Toilet paper labeled safe for septic systems Wastewater (human waste) Enzymes made for septic systems, like Bio-Tab® A VERY SMALL amount of drain cleaner as an absolute LAST resort. The following items may be washed […]
From the first moment water enters a brand new septic tank, a process begins. Water, solids, grease, paper products, etc. all enter a septic tank and will eventually either break down into a liquid sludge that passes through the baffle in the tank and then into the septic drainfield. OR…if something is preventing the waste […]
Healthy teeth and gums come from regular brushing, flossing, annual cleaning and check-up at the dentist. Healthy bodies come from eating right and exercising on a regular basis. Healthy vehicles come from using the right fuel, changing the oil, checking the fluids and rotating the tires. Healthy Septic Systems happen when the septic tank is cleaned […]
This video is a refreshing, calming clip to help you to remember to relax. You (and the environment) are in good hands when you call Lentz Septic Tank Service and Lentz Wastewater Management, Inc. for your septic and sewer needs. Lentz Septic Tank Service and Lentz Wastewater Management, Inc. are committed to preserving our environment. […]
Hours and Information
8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Emergencies - please leave a message at 704-876-1834