Bio-Tab®’s carefully constructed tablet sinks to the bottom of your septic tank where build-up problems begin. Bio-Tab®’s composition of enzymes and bacteria allow it to gradually dissolve to create a growing area of activity at the bottom of the tank that digests and liquefies organic waste.
- When Bio-Tab® is first added to the septic system, the tablet sinks to the bottom of the tank where there is little to no oxygen. This is where the anaerobic bacteria work best – in the absence of oxygen. Here they dissolve the solids and sludge. The liquid then passes into the drain field to be absorbed into the ground.
- Once in the drain field, liquid waste is exposed to the air where aerobic bacteria, which works in the presence of oxygen, can continue the breakdown process. This allows the natural filter action of the surrounding ground to remain unclogged in order to naturally absorb and purify the waste.
- Because Bio-Tab® is able to establish itself by working from the inside out, using it will aid and support the natural digestion of waste, helping your septic system to successfully complete its role and maintain good working condition.
- Composed by organisms deemed safe by the EPA, Bio-Tab® is non-toxic to humans and animals. It is a non-corrosive and non-poisonous product that will not harm plumbing or septic systems.
- The Bio-Tab® concept has been designed with you in mind. The combination of tablet form and technologically advanced chemistry assures you of consistent product performance and dosage. These concentrated, time release tablets allow you to easily treat your septic system once per month without the inconvenience of messy liquids or dusty powders.
- Produced by Century Chemical Corporation, Lentz Septic Tank Service is proud to be an authorized distributor of Bio-Tab®.
Recent Posts: Septic Tank & Grease Trap Service
…And why is there such a difference in price from one septic pumping service provider to another? Like every other product or service on the market today, costs vary with septic tank pumping. In this article on Kompaerit, sponsored by HomeAdvisor, septic tank pumping varies Nationwide in cost from $75 to $750. Another article found […]
The ladies in the Lentz Septic Tank Service office decided to dress up like “Poop Emojis” for Halloween on Monday (because they are both in the office on Mondays). The marketing manager came in to take a few pictures and a Facebook Live (you can watch here). We had SO MUCH FUN, that we decided […]
Save FREE Bio-Tab® Enzymes for Your Septic Tank – One Year Supply *With purchase of two and your septic tank pumping. Suggested Retail price for Bio-Tab® is $79.95, the Lentz Septic Tank Service price is $40. You will receive a THREE YEAR SUPPLY of Bio-Tab® for $80 plus the price of your septic tank pumping […]
You wouldn’t want the carpet cleaner to leave a big pile of hard-to-remove dirt, why would you have your septic tank company leave the solids that eventually cause septic system failure? State of the art pumping equipment is a big part of what sets Lentz Septic Tank Service apart from other grease trap cleaning and […]
Having a septic system can be a blessing, or it can seem like a never-ending money pit – and anywhere in between. Like most things, the better you understand your septic system, the easier it is to keep it operating smoothly, which SAVES YOU MONEY! How does having a septic system become a money pit? […]