Bio-Tab®’s carefully constructed tablet sinks to the bottom of your septic tank where build-up problems begin. Bio-Tab®’s composition of enzymes and bacteria allow it to gradually dissolve to create a growing area of activity at the bottom of the tank that digests and liquefies organic waste.
- When Bio-Tab® is first added to the septic system, the tablet sinks to the bottom of the tank where there is little to no oxygen. This is where the anaerobic bacteria work best – in the absence of oxygen. Here they dissolve the solids and sludge. The liquid then passes into the drain field to be absorbed into the ground.
- Once in the drain field, liquid waste is exposed to the air where aerobic bacteria, which works in the presence of oxygen, can continue the breakdown process. This allows the natural filter action of the surrounding ground to remain unclogged in order to naturally absorb and purify the waste.
- Because Bio-Tab® is able to establish itself by working from the inside out, using it will aid and support the natural digestion of waste, helping your septic system to successfully complete its role and maintain good working condition.
- Composed by organisms deemed safe by the EPA, Bio-Tab® is non-toxic to humans and animals. It is a non-corrosive and non-poisonous product that will not harm plumbing or septic systems.
- The Bio-Tab® concept has been designed with you in mind. The combination of tablet form and technologically advanced chemistry assures you of consistent product performance and dosage. These concentrated, time release tablets allow you to easily treat your septic system once per month without the inconvenience of messy liquids or dusty powders.
- Produced by Century Chemical Corporation, Lentz Septic Tank Service is proud to be an authorized distributor of Bio-Tab®.
Recent Posts: LENTZ Septic Tank Service
Save FREE Bio-Tab® Enzymes for Your Septic Tank – One Year Supply *With purchase of two and your septic tank pumping. Suggested Retail price for Bio-Tab® is $79.95, the Lentz Septic Tank Service price is $40. You will receive a THREE YEAR SUPPLY of Bio-Tab® for $80 plus the price of your septic tank pumping […]
You wouldn’t want the carpet cleaner to leave a big pile of hard-to-remove dirt, why would you have your septic tank company leave the solids that eventually cause septic system failure? State of the art pumping equipment is a big part of what sets Lentz Septic Tank Service apart from other grease trap cleaning and […]
Having a septic system can be a blessing, or it can seem like a never-ending money pit – and anywhere in between. Like most things, the better you understand your septic system, the easier it is to keep it operating smoothly, which SAVES YOU MONEY! How does having a septic system become a money pit? […]
Many landscape plants and trees are not good neighbors to septic tanks and septic drain fields. Do you know what to plant and what not to plant around your septic system? Lentz Septic Tank Service takes septic system maintenance serious. We believe that most major septic tank repair issues could be prevented by understanding […]
Designed specifically to prevent solids from entering the septic drain field, the Sanitary Tee is one of the most important components that extends the life of septic systems. Effluent filters fit inside the discharge sanitary tee, further preventing suspended solid particles from entering the septic drain field. The effluent filter has the ultimate purpose of […]